All Entry visas are subject to authorization from the Interior Ministry of Turkey. Please kindly submit your visa application form at least four weeks prior to your visit to avoid any inconvenience regarding your travel schedules to Turkey.
For Visa Application Form submissions, personal appearance is required with at least six months valid passport.
Applications by fax, post or e-mail are not admitted.
Visa application hours of the Turkish Embassy is from 09:30 am to 12:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Visa Section is CLOSED on weekends and public holidays.
Visa Application Requirements:
• Visa Application Form (DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEB SITE),
• Passport photocopy (Only 1st and 2nd pages of the valid at least six months from the date of application),
•Return Air ticket and its photocopy,
- Copy of the ticket reservation document is adequate for entry visa applications.
- Copy of the confirmed plane ticket is required for transit visas.
- Students studying in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus are required to submit an introduction letter from the Representation of the TRNC, endorsing the education status of the applicant along with their tickets.
• Bank Account Statement of the last three months (Proof of sufficient funds for the stay),
• Health report from a hospital or a doctor,
• Hotel booking confirmation,
• Invitation from Turkey attested by Notary Public (For Afghan Nationals only),
• Statement from the employer: mentioning title, salary, duration of the employment and purpose of the travel,
• The applicants willing to go to Turkey for business purposes shall also provide the documents mentioned below:
- An invitation letter from the related Turkish firm, a copy of which should be directly conveyed to the Embassy by e-mail or fax.
- Membership Certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Visa recommendation letter from the related Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
TURKISH VISA REGIME APPLICABLE TO PAKISTANI CITIZENS
• Official passport (Diplomatic and Offical -Blue- Passports) holders of Pakistan are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
• Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey.
• Ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas, and/or with the visas or residence permit certificates of the OECD countries may get their single entry visas with validity upto 30 days at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival by paying 20 US Dollars (or 15 Euros) provided that they;
- are travelling for touristic, commercial or bussiness purposes,
- have a hotel booking confirmation in Turkey,
- have proof of sufficient funds for the stay (50 US Dollars per day),
- have a copy of their return flight ticket,
- have not previously been deported from Turkey, and/or they have not been forbidden to enter Turkey.
• The visa holder is not permitted to take up employment or carry out working activities.
• The visa holder may not enter Turkey prior to the entry date as shown on the visa.
• The visa holder must leave Turkish territory on or before the expiry date as shown on the visa.
VISA FEES FOR THE YEAR 2012
Single Entry : 5.500 Rs.
Multiple Entry : 18.000 Rs.
Single Transit : 5.500 Rs.
Double Transit : 11.000 Rs.
Attestation Fee per Page: 1.800 Rs.
Consular Section of the Turkish Embassy
Tel : 051 831 98 00
Fax : 051 831 98 88
Web : islamabad.emb.mfa.gov.tr
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org