Announcement About Türkiye Scholarships Applications , 28.07.2015
The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey extends its sincere congratulations to those selected for Türkiye Scholarship program and would like to inform the grantees as follows:
1. In order to confirm the scholarship offer, the grantees must sign the Scholarship Agreement issued in their name by visiting the Embassy or the Turkish Consulate General in Karachi between 3-21 August 2015. The Embassy does not have an appointment system. The grantees are welcome to the Embassy at 09:30-12:30 and 14:30-16:30 hours during working days.
2. The grantees must bring along the originals of the following documents:
- Passport or ID Card
- Health Report
3. Those grantees who have not received their diploma yet must provide their interim certificate of graduation.
4. Health report has to be issued by a government hospital (i.e. PIMS or Polyclinic Hospital in Islamabad, and Punjab Institute of Cardiology in Lahore) within the last 3 months and indicate that the person is not infected by a contagious disease or by a disease that requires continuous treatment.
Additionally, the grantees are requested to submit their certificates proving that they have received Oral Polio Vaccine or Inactivated Polio Vaccine.
5. The grantees will be issued a single entry visa according to their date of application. The grantees can find detailed information regarding visa requirements and download the application form from
For visa application, the grantees must bring along two photos of themselves (5cm x 5cm size, white background).
The grantees are not exempted from visa fee. Visa fee for single entry is 7,100.-PKR
The grantees will extend their visas when they register themselves to their universities in Turkey.
6. The grantees must have the originals and approved translations of their passport, diploma, transcript and health report to be registered in their universities in Turkey. The grantees who are going to apply the Embassy for attestation of their documents should contact with the certified translators of the Embassy. The translations made by some other person/institution will not be accepted. All attestation procedures are subject to a fee with regards to the number of attested pages. The grantees must bring along copies of the documents and their translations to be attested.
The certified translators of the Embassy are:
- Dr. Abida Hanif (0300 950 59 67)
- Mrs. Imtiaz Begum (0334 546 87 62)
- Mr. Ibrahim Aksoyalp (0336 550 32 08)