Important Notice For Visa Applications For Turkey , 11.07.2016
In order to provide better service to visa applicants:
1. From 11 July 2016 onwards, all visa applications for Turkey within Pakistan will be made only through Gerry’s Visa Drop-box Contact Centers.
2. Visa applicants still need to fill in preliminary application form online at
www.visa.gov.tr take a printout and sign. (Please do not take an appointment date online. Appointments taken from the system are not valid.)
3. Call and visit one of Gerry’s Visa Drop-box Contact Centers (located in Islamabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Quetta) and present your signed pre-application form and relevant documents.
Information about required documents will be provided by the Contact Centers.
Tel: 0900-07860 (Landline)
4. Please be aware that visa fees are not returned even if application fails (i.e. visa is not granted). The result of your application will be determined by the Turkish consular missions and not the contact center.
Related Documents :
- TURKEY TOURISM V2017_02.pdf